Do your test posts here

Announcements from the Management and assistance with forum software. New to FWF? Please consider introducing yourself
newguy
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Re: Do your test posts here

Post by newguy »

Holy crap! Don't try to quote me if you use the plugin. What it does is re-process the page to use MathJax notation with CSS and fonts etc. So when I quote, I get the reprocessed page.

Here's a taste of just the number 1

`1`

more to follow.....
newguy
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Post by newguy »

newguy wrote:Holy crap! Don't try to quote me if you use the plugin. What it does is re-process the page to use MathJax notation with CSS and fonts etc. So when I quote, I get the reprocessed page.

<span class="MathJax_Preview"></span><span class="MathJax" id="MathJax-Element-2-Frame" role="textbox" aria-readonly="true"><nobr><span class="math" id="MathJax-Span-6" style="width: 0.619em; display: inline-block;"><span style="display: inline-block; position: relative; width: 0.465em; height: 0px; font-size: 130%;"><span style="position: absolute; clip: rect(1.235em 1000.004em 2.388em -0.612em); top: -2.15em; left: 0.004em;"><span class="mrow" id="MathJax-Span-7"><span class="mstyle" id="MathJax-Span-8"><span class="mrow" id="MathJax-Span-9"><span class="mn" id="MathJax-Span-10" style="font-family: MathJax_Main;">1</span></span></span></span><span style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; height: 2.158em;"></span></span></span><span style="border-left-width: 0.005em; border-left-style: solid; display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; width: 0px; height: 1.105em; vertical-align: -0.095em;"></span></span></nobr></span><script type="math/asciimath" id="MathJax-Element-2">1</script>

more to follow.....
This only happens if I use the multi quote feature. You have to scroll all the way over as there's no line breaks.

I can just use the regular quote and it works.......
newguy
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Post by newguy »

newguy wrote:Holy crap! Don't try to quote me if you use the plugin. What it does is re-process the page to use MathJax notation with CSS and fonts etc. So when I quote, I get the reprocessed page.

`1`

more to follow.....
Using regular quote at the bottom of the page. I see the 1 with backticks in the editing window but it will probably change to MathML in the display

Now a simple latex 1 $$1$$ I had to use 2 dollar signs
newguy
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Post by newguy »

newguy wrote:

`1`

more to follow.....
Using regular quote at the bottom of the page. I see the 1 with backticks in the editing window but it will probably change to MathML in the display

Now a simple latex 1 $$1$$ I had to use 2 dollar signs
I can do the simple quote and see

Code: Select all

$$1$$
instead of a fancy 1

:evil: My code block shows up with rendered latex inside. What I see in the editing window is 2 of $ 1 then 2 more $