I cant see lattest post when i log in.

Announcements from the Management and assistance with forum software. New to FWF? Please consider introducing yourself
Katou
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Katou »

Looks like just the latest 5 days

THks
Peculiar_Investor
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I cant see latest post when i log in.

Post by Peculiar_Investor »

Can you provide more information about the problem. What link (URL) are you using after you login? I'm guessing one of the Quick links. What browser/OS/device? When did you first notice the problem?
Imagefiniki, the Canadian financial wiki New editors wanted and welcomed, please help collaborate and improve the wiki.

Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams
Katou
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I cant see lattest post when i log in.

Post by Katou »

What link (URL) are you using after you login? I'm guessing one of the Quick links.
Sorry dont understand what you mean!

What browser/OS/device?..Firefox

When did you first notice the problem?Just started yesterday, i was trying to ajust some settings in viewing, i probably change something that is causing this.
Peculiar_Investor
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I cant see latest post when i log in.

Post by Peculiar_Investor »

Katou wrote: 29 Oct 2017 09:13 What link (URL) are you using after you login? I'm guessing one of the Quick links.
Sorry dont understand what you mean!
I was guessing you were using something like the Quick link for Active topics. Or perhaps New posts. In order to help debug, I was looking for you to tell us which page (URL) you are viewing when you notice the problem.
Katou wrote: 29 Oct 2017 09:13 i was trying to ajust some settings in viewing, i probably change something that is causing this.
Check your settings in http://www.financialwisdomforum.org/for ... &mode=view. Here are mine, which other than the last setting I believe are all the default values:
FWF - Edit display options.JPG
Based on
Katou wrote: 29 Oct 2017 08:54 Looks like just the latest 5 days
I'm guessing you've set one of the settings to 5 days.
Imagefiniki, the Canadian financial wiki New editors wanted and welcomed, please help collaborate and improve the wiki.

Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams
Katou
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I cant see lattest post when i log in.

Post by Katou »

Yes that is exactky what was wrong...the settings.
All is ok now..

Thank You very much Perculiar...very helpfull

Have a great day...

Regards