Problem with the page information on FWF

Announcements from the Management and assistance with forum software. New to FWF? Please consider introducing yourself
CROCKD
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Problem with the page information on FWF

Post by CROCKD »

Moved to Computer Problems
" A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it is written on " Samuel Goldwyn
"The light at the end of the tunnel may be a freight train coming your way" Metallica - No Leaf Clover
LadyGeek
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Re: Problem with the page information on FWF

Post by LadyGeek »

Here's the discussion: Re: Computer problems

It may be due to the responsive style. I followed up in the referenced thread.
Imagefiniki, the Canadian financial wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
eezee
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Post by eezee »

Not that I am fussed about it, BUT, I just made two consecutive posts in TFSA 2015 and the post count did not increase, both are 1797.
I am going to live forever .... so far so good.
LadyGeek
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Post by LadyGeek »

The post count number under your avatar is the current total. It does not treat each post as an individual post number.

Since you added a post here, the 2 posts in the TFA 2015 thread and the post here all show 1798. This is the correct behaviour.

You can try this in the Testing Sandbox. Create a new topic and note the post count under your avatar. Make a 2nd post and see what happens to the first post. In 10 days, your total post count will drop when the test topic is removed.
Imagefiniki, the Canadian financial wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.