CDF Re-branding to Motive Financial

Banking and Saving strategies, maximizing interest rates, budgeting, GICs, HISAs.
AltaRed
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

CDF Re-branding to Motive Financial

Post by AltaRed »

Copied over from the Canadian Banks thread......

This is the email that came with this announcement:

Last week, we told you that Canadian Direct Financial will rebrand with a new name, logo and website. Today, I’m extremely excited to announce Canadian Direct Financial will become Motive FinancialTM on April 18.
As a CDF client, here’s what you need to know about the transition to Motive Financial:
You will continue to receive the same great service you have come to expect from us.
The new website will be motivefinancial.com and will be live on April 18. The old website will not work after April 30 so you will need to visit the new website to log in to online banking.
If you have a Canadian Direct Financial debit card, your new Motive Financial card will arrive by mail shortly after the launch of the new website.
While our new website will look different, it will function the same way as the current website. If you experience any problems using the new site, please contact us at 1.877.441.2249.
MotiveTM is all about creating wealth and opportunity for savers like you. We look forward to serving you as Motive Financial and renewing our focus on rewarding our clients with great rates and low fees.
Thank you for your business and for your cooperation during the move to Motive Financial.
Sincerely,

No one knows what this is about yet. I suspect it will be underwhelming after all the hype. I have a tiny bit of cash in their HISA.... Not now competitive with some of the alternatives.
Imagefiniki, the Canadian financial wiki The go-to place to bolster your financial freedom