Dividend calendar - TMXmoney

Discuss your favourite picks, broker, and trading or investment style.
Peculiar_Investor
Administrator
Administrator

Dividend calendar - TMXmoney

Post by Peculiar_Investor »

I was sure I'd find an existing topic but I came up empty. For those interested in dividends, check out was is being developed TMXmoney Test Lab, Introducing the TMXmoney Test Lab and Dividend Calendar!.
Dividend Calendar

This new tool helps you keep track of important dividend dates for TSX companies. It is easy to navigate and provides a range of filters to give customized results.

<snip>

You can filter your search at any time using three different criteria: Sector, Class and Event. Sector consists of the various industries and groupings that companies and securities are organized by such as mining and financial services. Class represents the types of listed company stock that are differentiated by the level of voting rights shareholders receive. Event allows you to select what type of dividend date to display. For example, you could choose to see the dates dividends are declared, or the date they are actually paid out.

You'll need a free TMXmoney account to access it, but it looks pretty promising.
Imagefiniki, the Canadian financial wiki New editors wanted and welcomed, please help collaborate and improve the wiki.

Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams