TD Direct Investing (was Waterhouse) Service

Discuss your favourite picks, broker, and trading or investment style.
BRIAN5000
Gold Ring
Gold Ring

Re: TD Direct Investing (was Waterhouse) Service

Postby BRIAN5000 » 09 Feb 2017 14:46

BRIAN5000 wrote:
jeremy wrote:Has anyone tried emailing TDDI (and received a response)? A few days ago, I sent a general inquiry to the email address they provided under 'contact us' (tddirectinvesting@td.com) and I haven't heard anything back, not even an automated reply. Why bother providing an email address if you aren't monitoring it?

No response to my email either.

Sent: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:37:33 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Attn: Client Complaint Resolution Team

Thu, Feb 02, 2017 11:36 AM
Thank you for writing TD Direct Investing general inquiry.
The email team provides general guidance and direction for our products and services.
As we are experiencing higher than normal volumes, we apologize for the delayed response.
Please feel free to contact one of our Investment Representatives.
“Sometimes you are going to sell early and wish you would’ve held on, other times you will hold on a
little bit longer and wish you would’ve sold early - this is just part of the game.” - Frank Zorilla via Abnormal Returns

jeremy
Silver Ring
Silver Ring

Re: TD Direct Investing (was Waterhouse) Service

Postby jeremy » 10 Feb 2017 00:10

BRIAN5000 wrote:
BRIAN5000 wrote:
jeremy wrote:Has anyone tried emailing TDDI (and received a response)? A few days ago, I sent a general inquiry to the email address they provided under 'contact us' (tddirectinvesting@td.com) and I haven't heard anything back, not even an automated reply. Why bother providing an email address if you aren't monitoring it?

No response to my email either.

Sent: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:37:33 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Attn: Client Complaint Resolution Team

Thu, Feb 02, 2017 11:36 AM
Thank you for writing TD Direct Investing general inquiry.
The email team provides general guidance and direction for our products and services.
As we are experiencing higher than normal volumes, we apologize for the delayed response.
Please feel free to contact one of our Investment Representatives.

Same response for me...

Return to “Stocks, Bonds, ETFs, Funds, REITS and More”