The Four Pillars of Investing (William Bernstein) for $1.99 TODAY

Asset allocation, risk, diversification and rebalancing. Pros/cons of hiring a financial advisor. Seeking advice on your portfolio?
longinvest
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

The Four Pillars of Investing (William Bernstein) for $1.99 TODAY

Post by longinvest »

William Bernstein's The Four Pillars of Investing (electronic format) is available today for $1.99 at Amazon.ca:

The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio

In my opinion, this book is one of the best investing books ever written. It is the book that provided me with a rational framework for reasoning about investing. I think that it is an essential read for all index investors.
Variable Percentage Withdrawal (finiki.org/wiki/VPW) | One-Fund Portfolio (VBAL in all accounts)
CROCKD
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Re: The Four Pillars of Investing (William Bernstein) for $1.99 TODAY

Post by CROCKD »

longinvest wrote:In my opinion, this book is one of the best investing books ever written. It is the book that provided me with a rational framework for reasoning about investing. I think that it is an essential read for all index investors.
+1
Having bought it during a previous Amazon offer I agree.
" A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it is written on " Samuel Goldwyn
"The light at the end of the tunnel may be a freight train coming your way" Metallica - No Leaf Clover
longinvest
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Re: The Four Pillars of Investing (William Bernstein) for $1.99 TODAY

Post by longinvest »

It's only $2.61 today! It's a good time to grab it. See the link in the OP.
Variable Percentage Withdrawal (finiki.org/wiki/VPW) | One-Fund Portfolio (VBAL in all accounts)